Wednesday 27 October 2010

Much welcomed

A very much needed winner from our only account bet today.

Kack Handed, 3pt win @ 5/1 was fancied today after his run last time out was under the wrong conditions.
He hates going right handed so was expected to put up a big show on todays left handed track.
Given the recent form we have been in we thought long and hard about putting up a maiden as an account bet but fortunately we did!

Kack Handed jumped pretty poorly throughout but was given a very srtong ride to get up close home to win by half a length.
There were a couple of small rule 4's but today still yielded a much needed profitable day.

Hopefully this is a corner turner. Fingers crossed!

They may well be an account bet tomorrow but we will know more in the morning.

Thanks for reading
SimpleBet

http://www.simplebet.net/ 

4 comments:

  1. Hi

    Great blog, I've followed yours for a while. I’ve set my own up at http://www.mypunts.com and I would appreciate if you could add mine to your blogroll. I will add yours to my blogroll, pls let me know the text link you wish me to use.

    Cheers,
    JM (mypunts.com).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Thanks for your comment.
    We have added you to our list. For some reason it can't pick up your past blog etc but you are there anyway.
    We will ask someone more technical to look into why that it!

    Thanks again and good luck

    SimpleBet

    www.simplebet.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I think if you add it as mypunts.blogspot.com, that should pick take care of the problem.

    Thanks again,
    JM.

    ReplyDelete